spring cleaning - climbing & mountaineering gear

hi folks,

lots of gear for sale.
some new, some used. all in good-excellent condition. i wouldn't sell any equipment (especially climbing gear) that i would not go outside right now and use myself.

i am the original owner of all the gear and know its complete history. i have my reasons for getting rid of it. i'll gladly tell anyone, but i'd rather not post it publicly. feel free to ask, though, as i'm sure some people would like to make sure there is a legitimate reason for selling so much stuff.

i'm in the spokane area, but i drive to seattle fairly regularly. i'll include my email and phone for texts or calls. i am happy working out shipping, delivery, or pick-up.

ALL EQUIPMENT PHOTOS can be seen by clicking the photobucket link at the bottom.

brand new nemo coda -20F/-29C down sleeping bag. it's regular length which fits me at 6'. it was bought last year for a trip to denali. it has never been slept in. it's an excellent bag with great reviews. i've used western mountaineering bags in the past and it compares in quality. i still have the original tags. comes with nemo stuff sack and nemo cotton storage sack.

it is $849 new. i am asking $400.

here is a link to a youtube bag review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tt_4MLz_OSE

buy the whole lot, or i've separated them into 3 different groups. i'll consider separating them, but i just don't want to end up with a handful of random sizes. (note: all cams have been used many times unless otherwise stated, but slings are still in good condition, no sticky triggers or sticky lobes) see photos for details.

full rack: camalot C4 sizes #.3-#6 $350 (note: the #3 is new has never been placed, only racked once so tiny cosmetic scratches. the #6 has been used, but only a handful of times and is in near perfect condition.

asking $350 for all 10 with color matching BD neutrino biners.

small sizes: C3 #000, #00, #1, #2 and X4 #1. (note: the X4 has only been placed on lead once. the #00 was used once in an anchor. the #000 has never touched rock) asking $100 for all 5 with color matching BD neutrino biners.

doubles: #.5, #.75, #1 - i am willing to sell these 3 individually for $25 each.

$450 takes all cams and biners.
$470 takes all cams, biners, and bd stoppers.

bd stoppers size #3-#13. used, but tons of life. see photos. (note: one is brand new)

asking $30

brand new 70m bluewater 9.9mm pulse bi-pattern double dry rope. i ordered it from bluewater. it has never been used. comes with Metolius rope bag with large attached tarp. i paid over $300 for it from the factory.

asking $210 with rope bag. see photos for details.

9 super light wild country helium alpine draws. these have the hooded wiregate which are oh-so-nice for trad. they've seen a lot of action, but are in great shape. red biners have always been the "rope side" so no cuts or burrs in the metal. the silver biners have clipped a couple bolts but were 99% used for trad and are in great shape. the 60cm slings still have lots of life. see photos for details.

asking $50 for all 9 draws.

scarpa omega mountaineering boots size 9. used on a few mountaineering trips (himalayas and ranier) but mostly used for ice climbing. they are the lighter, less chunky version of the classic scarpa inverno. i switched out the original liner for the intuition denali liners (thicker, warmer, and taller) still in excellent shape. the liners were never heat molded as where i was living abroad the equipment wasn't available to me. so new owner can still have that done. see photos.

asking $170

asking $50 or free if you buy the boots above (:

asking $50

asking $40

asking $30

asking $10

asking $5

if you don't know neo shell, watch this video: neo shell vs goretex

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKIe6bSO6Ys

waterproof, super breathable, waist draw chord, velcro cinch cuffs, pit zips, adjustable hood, high front hand warmer pockets (nice while wearing a harness) excellent jacket in like-new condition. see photos.

asking $150. $400+ new.

patagonia goretex proshell bib. used for ice climbing and mountaineering. pants are in great shape apart from 3 crampon holes. zippers, pant cuffs, velcro, etc. are all perfect. i patched the holes with duct tape, but nothing permanent. photos show details including inside of pants where the 3 holes are.

asking $50

asking $20

bd locking biner (barely used) $5

petzl tibloc with biner leash (barely used) $10

3x small grivel locking biners, 1x medium locking biner, 20' of high tensile cord all ONLY used for trad anchors. very good condition. cord is in excellent shape. $30 for all.

4x oval biners - 2x OP, 2x BD. $5

1 trango rap ring. free with other purchase.

here is a link to all photos:

http://s794.photobucket.com/user/adams_tj/library/Gear%20for%20sale
if you are interested in anything or want more photos and details of something please email, text, or call. be specific about which item(s) you want.

my email is [email protected].
or text/call 2084167009
don't contact me for anything apart from this post.
thanks!

tyler