FS: 2008 Western Mountaineering PUMA -25 Super DryLoft 6' right zip

|
For sale is a 2008 WM Puma SDL -25f sleeping bag, 6 feet long with the right zip.

Bought it last August from a member on BPL.

Ended up using it 3 times this winter, with one night that went down to -31 Celcius (-24f) in Calabogie, Ontario, Canada, and I was as warm as a bug in a rug with merino base layers, merino socks, and merino hat. Almost TOO warm, I had to keep my face out to prevent overheating.

Its personal history with me is:

1. I washed it with Gear Aid ReviveX Down Cleaner and did 3 rinse cycles then dried it.

2. I used it 3 times in the winter bush (and stored in it's storage sack between uses).

3. Washed it again with Gear Aid ReviveX this past weekend in preparation to sell it.

I originally paid $550 shipped, but then had to pick it up at the Ontario/New York border and paid 7% (or maybe 8%, can't remember) duties to bring it across.

I just want to recoup some money, so I'm looking to get hopefully $500 shipped to Canada/Lower 48.

I would accept Paypal F&F as payment.

Reason for selling is... it's too much bag for me. I don't think I'll be going camping again when it's averaging -25 Celcius (-13f) during the daytime, it's just plain miserable. I just bought a WM Antelope MF from a Mountain Project member this week as well, to replace this bag.

Comes with the original storage sack, and an Outdoor Research stuff sack.

The stuff sack weighs 127g (4.5oz) and the stuff sack with the bag in it weighs 1726g (3lbs 13oz).

Will be shipped to the buyer in the stuff sack in a box, to save on dimension costs.

Link for the old WM Puma Super DL website:

web.archive.org/web/2007090918...
Stuffed beside Nalgene for comparison

Stuffed beside Nalgene for comparison

Stuff sack weight

Stuffed Puma on scale

Puffy bag!

Puffy bag different angle!

Opened puffy bag!

Opened puffy bag different angle!

Storage sack

Gear Aid ReviveX, cleans down REAL GOOD!