Lots for sale: Pads, Hoods, Camera, Arc Blast, Rain Gear, Clothes (M & Womens)

I ask that the buyer pay for actual shipping and PayPal fees (if desired). Shipping method will be the most affordable (USPS 1st Class or Priority) unless otherwise requested.

All prices are open to negotiation, but low ball offers will be politely refused :)

I am happy to take any item back for a full refund, less shipping charges, if it doesn’t work out for you. We must both agree that the item is in the same condition that it was when I shipped it, otherwise I will ship it back to you at your charge. If you have any questions about the item or want more pictures, please post here with your request and I will PM you. Thanks for looking.

ZPacks Down Hoods, 1 Green and 1 Black. Both very good condition, hard to tell they have been used. Retail for $65, $45 here.

Canon S110 with case. Like new condition with box and all accessories. $160

Eddie Bauer Quest 200 Vest. Size Medium, great condition. The fleece is nice and soft. $20

First Ascent Microfleece. Size XL but fits like a fitted Large. Good condition, but not as soft as new. $15

Women’s Mountain Hardware Microchill Pullover. Medium. Color is Coral. Like new, very soft. $25

Patagonia Women’s R2. Like new, very soft. Size Medium. Traditional Pink with Purple panels. $45

TNF Rain Pants, I think these are Verto or something? Neither have ever been worn. Both weigh about 8-9oz. Men’s Medium waist, Reg length and Women’s Medium waist, Short length. Check TNF’s website for a size chart. Both are black. $40 each

Zpacks Arc Blast. 19″ Torso, 26″ and up belt. Indigo. Good condition, lots of life left. Has load lifters, side compression straps, and one hipbelt pocket. Has a wear mark that has been taped behind the lumbar pad. This is the lighter version (19oz) from early last year before they switched to an Arc Haul frame. $250

Exped Synmat Hyperlites, Medium and Medium-Wide. The Medium wide is in good condition and the medium is a little more used. These pads stain really easily. I haven’t tried washing them but Exped said that any stain should come out with a bath in warm water and detergent. As such, they have a lot of surface discoloring on the top and bottom but I can assure you that these pads were only ever exposed to water. Just wanted a full disclosure. Both have stuff sacks and one has a repair kit. The Medium has a pinpoint size hole that has been mended per Exped’s instructions. $95 for the MW and $65 for the Medium

MLD Rain Mitts, size Medium. These are in excellent condition and seam sealed. I have a pair of Smalls somewhere too that I would be willing to sell if I can find them. $30

MLD Rain Kilts, Medium and Large. Very good condition. $25

Zpacks Pillow Dry Bags. These are okay condition, not sure if they are still water tight but they will still be highly water resistant. $8 a piece