F.S Big Closet Cleaning, Packraft, DuoMid, Quilt and more

I’m doing a big closet cleaning to make room for new gear.

Shelters

MLD DuoMid

I’ve used it for a total of maybe 12 nights. Its in good condition and very aggressively seam sealed. The stuff sack has gone missing but I’ll throw it in if I can find it (or a similar one). Includes the pole jack. Very nice roomy shelter. In rainy weather the extra room is very nice for spreading out and drying things out. Has tie out cords but no line locks

Normal price is $260 I’m asking $180 shipped

Cuban Fiber Grace Tarp (solo)

I bought this used from a BPL member. I think he used it 7 nights. I have used it for maybe 10 nights. I have been very careful with it and folded it differently every time to help it last longer.

Weight is 5.9 oz for the tarp only. The line locks and cord bring the total weight up to about 7-8oz. In my opinion they are worth the extra weight. They make it very easy to adjust. I love this tarp and would keep it but my trips are mostly up north in cold places now so its harder for me to justify keeping it in the closet.

New price is $250 I am asking $180 (other gear in the picture not included:)

Packrafting Gear (note the package deal at the bottom)

Alpacka Yukon Yak Packraft

I bought this lightly used and have taken it on several trips in Montana and Wyoming. Great all around raft. The front of the removable spray deck ripped when I fell out in a rapid. I did a quick and dirt field repair by sewing it, rubbing glue over the seams and layering tyvek tape on top. Since they it has held up fine. Only the removable portion of the deck was torn so theoretically you could replace it but I haven’t seen the point.

I installed D-rings on the inside of the raft so you can attach thigh straps too it. These dramatically improve control and performance in whitewater.

New price is $1095 I’m asking $750.

MTI Adventure PFD and Aquabound Sting Ray Paddle

Paddle

This was my lightweight packrafting paddle. I’d still be using it but I won another one in a contest so this is extra. The paddle is dinged up from lots of whitewater but still functional, no cracks or pieces missing.

Asking $80 shipped

MTI Adventurer PFD size Large/X Large

This is the lightest foam PFD that I am aware of. Its new in the packaging. I bought two to check sizing and forgot to return the larger one till it was too late.

Asking $40 shipped

NRS Kayaking Life Vest

This is a heavier duty whitewater PFD. The front pocket is handy but I rarely use it. Some fraying on the bottom but perfectly functional.

Asking $40

Packrafting Package Deal

All the packrafting stuff added together (with 1 PFD) is $870. In the interest of not going to the PO every day I’ll sell it all together for $820. That is a complete packrafting set up for less then the cost of a new Alpacka.

Sleeping Gear

Golite Ultra 20 Quilt.

This was Golite’s quilt circa. 2010. 800 fill power down. Weight is roughly 17 oz. Claimed rating is 20 degrees but 25-30 is more realistic.

Sizing – This is a SMALL it is designed for people under 5ft. 6inches. I’m 5-8 and it barely fits me but would be drafty without a bivy bag.  Great bag for kids. Its in good condition. Never been washed but I sleep in clothes so its fairly clean. There is a small spot where a bit of tape stuck to it and created a mark.

Asking $110

BPL 60 Synthetic Summer Quilt

BPL Snythetic Quilt

I forgot the name but BPL sold quilts around 2010. This is the BPL 60 model if I recall. Weight is about 11.5 oz. When it was new I took it a bit below 40 degrees wearing clothes and a down vest. Its been used maybe 40 nights so its more like a 45-50 degree quilt now (inside a bivy). It was a great summer quilt when I lived in Virginian and hiked along the AT in warm weather a lot. Now I’m moving to (hopefully) the north rockies so it won’t get a lot of use.

Asking $65

ENO Pronest Hammock

I hung it up twice and never slept in it. A hammock isn’t much use living in the desert. Includes tree straps.

Asking $35

Sleeping Gear Deal

I would be willing to consider a lower price if one person wanted more then one item of the sleeping gear since that simplifies shipping for me.

Asking $35

Misc. Gear

Merrell Mesa Ventilator II boats size 8.5 Men’s

I believe these are couple years old but they have not been used much. Some dirt stains but the sole is still in original condition. Uppers are good. These are meant to be breathable so no GoreTex liners.

Asking $50 shipped.