SPRING CLEANING SALE (Black Diamond, Patagonia, Scarpa, & More)

|
Everything has seen some use, but I take care of my gear. Paypal is preferred, buyer is responsible for shipping costs. Reasonable offers considered. Pictures can be found in imgur links and more can be made available upon request.

Scarpa Mont Blanc Pro, 44. $240 imgur.com/a/ZkTnF

SALE PENDING MSR Nook 2 person tent. Comes with a few extra stakes and the MSR Tent Duffle. Less than a week of use. $170 imgur.com/a/ZOVl2

Black Diamond BDV Hoody, medium. $70 imgur.com/2Nr9Laj

Black Diamond Alpine Start Hoody, medium. $50 imgur.com/3gsvPIs

SALE PENDING Patagonia DAS Parka, medium. The shop I bought this from tagged the jacket through the inner part of the shell so I covered that spot with some tenacious tape. The jacket is in great shape otherwise. $140 imgur.com/a/0UIyh

Patagonia Micro Puff Vest, medium. Some minor piling on inner part of vest, but still in great shape overall. $35 i.imgur.com/mRBiKaj.jpg

SALE PENDING Patagonia Cragmaster approach shoes, 10.5. $15 imgur.com/pO3QsZi

Adidas Terrex Solo approach shoes, 10.5. $20 imgur.com/V9Z9v9e

Scarpa Vitamin approach shoes, 43.5. $50 imgur.com/vpLf08Q

SALE PENDING Marmot Windshirt, medium. $8 i.imgur.com/7ohUYr6.jpg

Mammut Flight 35 pack. Has a few very small holes in between the upper and lower pockets in the brain, but it's nothing a little tenacious tape can't fix. Shows some signs of wear on the outside of the pack, but it's definitely still got some life left to it. $15 imgur.com/ovTCSKr

Optimus Crux Lite with Terra cook set. Used once. $20 i.imgur.com/SsgF2GY.jpg