FS: Clark Vertex 2-person Hammock

Clark Vertex 2-person Hammock This does not include the tarp. This sale does include the double Hammock, stock suspension, original paperwork/instructions, and drip rings. The color is green. Double hammock has an integrated weathershield (over cover) and bug net. Here is a great video highlighting its features: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uv22G9aACA Asking $495 which includes CONUS shipping. I will ship UPS ground because I trust their reliability and tracking more than the USPS. Purchased a few weeks ago brand new from Clark Jungle Hammocks. In like-new condition, plus likely a few stray dog hairs here and there. Used in our backyard test "kitchen" for several nights. I tried to love it (it was really nice being able to be so close with my hubby), but I really prefer my TX-250. I'm finicky, I suppose. Husband loved it, but has decided he wants to try an 11ft hammock, since I'm not crazy about the Vertex. We also have some unexpected car repairs looming and so it is time to move this double hammock along. Who wants to try out this fun double hammock? As per forum rules, first "I'll take it" gets it. Thanks for looking.