FS: Alti Mitts, Overboots, Quark Ice Tools, Neve Crampons, Trango Boots & More

|
It’s time to downsize and say goodbye to some more climbing gear. I’m getting married, going back to school, and haven’t climbed much in the past two years.

I’ve bought and sold quite a few things on here and eBay. Here’s a link to my eBay account in case you’re interested. Ebay Profile

I live in Fort Collins and am fine with local pickup or shipping. If shipping, payment via Paypal and flat rate of $10 to cover postage.

Message me if you have any questions or would like to check out the gear.

OR – Alti Mittens (Men’s/Medium/Red) - $130

Brand new. I bought these a few years ago thinking I was going to get into some colder climbing (Denali) but that didn’t happen and haven’t ever used them.

Retail for $200

Forty Below - Fresh Tracks Overboots (Medium/Red) - $125

These are nylon/neoprene insulated overboots designed for alpine touring ski boots. They also haven’t been used. Two small holes on each overboot were cut in order to make them Dynafit compatible. Pictures are included to show these cuts. These were bought for use with my size 27.0 Dynafit ski boots. It might be good to contact 40 Below to make sure they fit your boots.

More information on this product can be found here.

40below.com/products_detail.ph...

Retail for $190

Petzl Quark Ice Tools Set (Hammer & Adeze) - $300
w/ Black Diamond Spinner Leash & Black Diamond Pick & Spike Protectors

I tried to include quite a few pictures to show the condition of these ice tools/picks. There are quite a few scratches from getting banged around on my backpack while squeezing through some tight places ski mountaineering. Otherwise they are in pretty good shape.

MHW Dragon Claw Gloves - $30

I bought these gloves in 2012 and I don’t think they still make this model. Here is a review of them. In short, they are tough, waterproof, and have plenty of life left for climbing and skiing.

gearguide.info/2011/11/20/moun...

BD Neve Strap Crampons w/ Bag - $80

These crampons are in like-new shape. I bought them two years ago for a trip to the Bugaboos. They are ultralight and work great with almost any type of boot or shoe for snowy approaches or glacier travel.

(Pictures to Come)

La Sportiva Trango Ice Climbing Boots (Sz 42)- $150

These boots are an older model, but I’m not sure of the year. I bought them used two years ago and have only taken them out twice. The previous owner must’ve not used them much either because they are in great shape.

I will also be listing a MHW Trango 3 tent and climbing ropes in the next few days.

Thanks for looking.

David