Julbo Explorers, OR Transcendent, Black Diamond/Bibler Tripod Bivy,Five Ten Camp Four shoes, Brassies, Mammut jacket and vest, Metolius sling, Patagonia hoody, North face fleece, Scarpa Helix shoes

|
OR tran

Mammut Vest

Patagonia all weather hoody

Mammut stratus

North face fleece

Columbia shirt

Scarpa

Scarpa soles

Soles

Metolius gear sling

Brassies

Black Diamond Tripod Bivy- Awesome Bivy no longer being made,shortly after BD bought out Bibler. I have seamed sealed it. Comes with three poles, two for head space and one at the foot. One light repair where the head pole passes through the canvas. Has no effect on water proofness. I've used a ground cloth always. I just sleep in a tent with the gf these days and don't need this anymore. Retailed for $300. $125 plus $10 shipping. 2lbs 4 oz Near perfect reviews on trailspace. trailspace.com/gear/bibler/tri...

Julbo Explorers with polarized and camel Anti fog lenses New. 10 out of 10. $100 firm

OR transcendent Medium 9 out of 10- $100

Mammut synthetic jacket 8 out of 10- I believe this is a version of the stratus. Cold weather belay jacket- Large-$65

Mammut Windstopper Vest- Large- $45 9 out of 10

North face hooded fleece 7 out of 10 - large- 45
Metolius gear sling $10

Patagonia All Weather Hoody- Medium
8 out of 10 $40

Brassies $100 Only selling the set.

Scarpa Helix climbing shoes size 11-44.5 7 out of ten. Right shoe has a little peeling. Just needs a little bit of glue. Plenty of climbing life in the soles. $40

Columbia long sleeve sun protection shirt- Medium- $10 10 out of 10

Five Ten Camp Four shoes. Red women's size 8.5, fits more like an 8. And men's. Left shoe11.5, right 11.( I have weird feet) $40 per pair. Women's worn once. 9 out of 10.Men's worn a few times but no major wear.8 out of 10.

Arcteryx baca lava-$10

Everything add $10 for shipping and PayPal except julbos, sling, Brassies, and shirt. $5 for those items.

Local pickup near Yosemite. I'm 6'2, 190 lbs, size 11 street shoe.All the clothes I've worn and fit me well. I just have too much stuff and moving into a pop up camper for the remainder of the year.

I am looking for a OR foray size Large jacket and La Sportiva wildcat shoes11.5-45.
Julbo

Women's five ten

Soles

Men's five tens

Soles men's

Bacalava

Bivy

Bivy 2

Bivy3

Repair