Items for sale. Prices include shipping in lower 48 states. Thanks for looking.
– Cascade Craftworks Highline Frameless Pack. Backpanel size 21”. Includes attached waistbelt strap option (see pictures), and extra seam taped inside. I believe that this pack is the one pictured on the website. All black, X-Pac body and Cordura base. Used for one 3 week trip through mountains in Japan. It is in great condition, and the X-Pac has no scuffs or wear. On one shoulder strap (right side) the padding is a little narrower at the front of the arc. I don’t know if it came like this, or if it became compressed during use. The overall thickness of the padding on the shoulder straps is still good. $70
– Enlightened Equipment Revelation-X, 40 degree quilt. This is a classic Rev-X quilt that I ordered July, 2013. This was shortly after the spaces between Karo-style baffles were reduced to minimize shifting. 850-fill Goose Down. Regular Width, 6 foot-Regular Length. Black inside and out. I paid 5 dollars extra for overfill – then carefully opened up a small seam and added one more ounce of 900-fill from a down pillow I bought from Luke’s Ultralight. It has a ton of loft for a 40 degree quilt. Stuff sack, storage sack and straps included. Used on two 3-4 day trips in the Adirondacks before switching to an apex quilt for humid, northeastern summers. $180 – weighs about 18.5 ounces on my non-digital kitchen scale. Always stored in storage sack and never overly compressed while hiking.
– Mountain Laurel Designs Solo-sized Patrol Shelter. Brown Silnylon with black 2mm Lawson Glowire cut and attached. I have never used this or seam sealed it. It has been stored loosely in a cotton pillow-case in my closet since I bought it 1 year ago. Stuff sack, silnet, and yellow 3mm line from MLD included. $155 shipped. 12.5 ounces on my scale. Despite being pictured in the stuff sack. I kept it stored loosely in a cotton pillowcase.
– Enlightened Equipment Enigma 10 Degree Quilt. This is only 2 months old and was my favorite piece of gear on a week-long desert trip in December. It is 800 fill (Duck or GDD ;)
. and is also treated with Downtek. Regular width and Regular Length. Black 10d inside, Steel 20d outside. I wore baselayers throughout the trip and it is like-new. I plan to replace it with a 20 degree Enigma – they are amazing! Payed 265 + shipping. Asking $230 shipped. 22.5 ounces based on the website. Always stored in storage sack and never overly compressed while hiking.
– Integral Designs Hotsocks, size Large, Primaloft Sport with Pertex fabric. never worn, compressed or carried. $20 SOLD
– Integral Designs Primalid hat, size Medium. Primaloft Sport with Pertex fabric. never worn, compressed or carried. $15 SOLD
(Would sell these together for $30). SOLD
– Etowah Outfitters 8×10 – 70d Urethane Nylon. Green. Never used, stored in a pillowcase in a closet. Stuff sack included. This could serve as a nice all-purpose tarp for car camping. 24oz. $52 new without shipping. Will sell for $35 shipped. (I sincerely apologize to Cat Fish, a member of the forums. I backed out of a closing deal when he showed interest in a FS listing I briefly posted and then took down. I listed $20 shipped and it was a mistake on my part.)
– Hillssound FreeSteps6 Crampons. Carried on one trip but never used. I never put them on my shoes. Size Large. $30 – no box.
– MSR Dragonfly stove. It is 8 years old and hasn’t been fired up in years, but was never heavily used in the first place (only a few car camping trips). The suction cup probably needs to be massaged with oil a bit before using. Everything included except the foil heat-shield. $50
– MSR WisperLite stove. It is 5 years old and hasn’t been used much (used on one short car camping trip). I discovered this site shortly after purchasing it… The suction cup probably needs to be massaged with oil a bit before using. Everything included except the foil heat-shield. $40
– MRS Miniworks filter. Also purchased about 5 years ago. Used once on first solo backpacking trip on Manitou Island. Boiled ceramic insert and let dry after trip. Never used again. $40. Everything included.
I would be happy to combine these last three MSR pieces especially, and would add a discount. Would give them all away for $85 shipped. I can also throw in a fuel bottle – I think I have a small and a large one somewhere.