MontBell U.L. Super Spiral Hugger #3 Sleeping Bag + Borah Gear Cuben Bivy

A 1 lb 5 oz 30 degree bag that is actually warm to 30 degrees. I've used it well below freezing with layers on. Excellent condition. No damage/stains/smells. Material feels really nice inside. Bought it here last fall and used only a handful of times. The Super Spiral cut is awesome as it eliminates cold spots from dead space, but "stretches" to allow you to put your pants on/cross your legs inside the bag!

More info from Backcountry.com, where it's rated 5 stars:
  • 800-Fill down and Multi-Tube Construction with Flow Gate locks in your body heat for a toasty sleep without cold spots
  • Tough Ballistic Airlight nylon outer shell withstands trail abuse and a long-lasting Polkatex DWR coating prevents moisture from seeping inside
  • A draft tube inside the zipper and adjustable hood seal you off from cold air
  • Super Spiral-Stretch System uses a biased cut fabric, elastic stitch, and gathers in the quilting so the bag stretches with your movements, keeps the down close to your skin, and eliminates dead airspace
  • Auto-locking zipper doesn't move during the night and joins your bag with another MontBell bag.
  • Compression stuff sack packs the bag down to its 5.5 x 10.9in size (regular) and a storage sack helps you preserve the lofty down fibers

$300 new, asking $225 shipped to US or Canada. Only selling because I have an Exped DownMat and my back gets warmer than the rest of me, so want to try a quilt. Wound consider trades on EE or similar quilt.

Borah Gear Cuben bivy:
This is the lightest bivy we offer, weighing in at a whopping 4.2oz with standard chest zipper. This bivy is for the true ultra-lighter who wants to save as much weight as possible.

Standard Features:

- .74oz cuben floor
- ARGON breathable top fabric
- No-see-um (.7oz) netting top
- #3 YKK zipper across chest
- 4.2oz for standard length/standard girth with chest zipper
- Grosgrain pullout to keep netting off face
- Double-stitched seams
- Stake loops on footbox
- Cuben stuff sack included (draw cord is missing toggle)

* There was a tear in the top fabric from previous owner than has been professionally repaired by John at Borah Gear.

Retails for $175 plus shipping. Selling for $120 shipped to US or Canada.