FS: HH ultralite, 9x9 tarp, JRB quilt, Icetrekkers, ENO Hotspot

Hennessy Hammock Ultralite Backpacker Asym Zip - Slept in ~30 nights. Good condition, couldn't find any signs of wear. Tarp is not seam sealed. Lost one of the tree straps and I've been using a segment of heavy webbing. Also includes HH snakeskins and original stuff sack. No stakes. $170

Oware 9'x9' square tarp with guyline - I used this tarp on the CDT this year. Performed wonderfully. Has lots of Lawson glowire girth hitched in useful spots. Probably set it up maybe 40 times. It's seam sealed. It has one small hole near the edge, but other than that it still looks great. I also have about 30 more feet of lawson glowire if you want it. $80

Jacks R Better Sierra Sniveller - size Regular with 800 Activ-Dri Down - I used on the CDT this year. Has ~180 nights. I bought it summer of 2014. I just washed it for the first time with care (prerinsed to clean washer, washed with down soap, rinsed) at laundromat. Smells good now and lots of loft. 4 6" sections of stitching came apart in the wash. Some down lost in 3 baffles. Only looks like slightly less loft in those areas. Seams were repaired cleanly. I'd say it's 40 degree quilt. Plenty of life left. Includes JRB stuff sack. $140

Icetrekkers Diamond Grip - Size L (9.5-12.5) - Never used $25

ENO Hotspot - Never used $12

All prices include shipping in US.