FS: Gear Purge - SMD, YMG Cirriform Cuben, Jetboil, MLD

It’s time for a gear purge! I’ve accumulated quite a bit of stuff over the last couple of years and since backpacking has tapered off for a variety of reasons and the sake of eliminating redundancy I’m looking to offload some of the gear that could find a better home where it will get used.

I may be adding more/updating as I continue to sift through my gear boxes. If you see anything you like, please email me at mak52580 AT yahoo DOT com with the items in the title so I know where to respond to.

All items will include USPS Priority CONUS. If outside the US, please contact me for a quote for actual shipping charges. PayPal gift or add 3%

Six Moon Designs Swift – Large with Large hip belt. This is brand new with tags. - $125

Six Moon Designs Wild Oasis – New, seamsealed. I bought this as a backup to one I already own but have begun narrowing down my shelters. Comes with included stuffsack. - $130
Yama Mountain Gear DW Cirriform Cuben – I am really going to regret selling this one. I got this off gear swap and only used once. Comes with the 1.25 inner bug net. I would be willing to break these up, but the tarp must sell first.
The Cirriform tarp: perfect condition. No stresses, marks, or punctures. Replaced Gen's guylines for Lawson's orange glowire guylines. 9.9 oz with lines and stuff sack
$350 for the combo. $275 for tarp only, $90 for bug net only.

Jetboil SolTi – used, but still has lots of life left in it. - $100

LL Bean Wind shirt – Used, but still has lots of life left in it. It is a XXL and weighs around 3 oz. - $30

Columbia Waterproof/Windproof Anorak - Used but still in great condition – Sz. XL - $40

North Face Zipper Fleece – still in very nice condition but has a few small holes in it from fire embers - $30

Equinox Ultralite poncho. Same as this one: http://www.amazon.com/Equinox-Ultralite-Poncho-Shelter/dp/B004LZMZKS – never used - $40

Custom AGG silnylon rain jacket. – This was a custom order to have it sized to a similar size as a DriDucks XXL rain jacket. I’ve never used it though since I sweat too much to stick myself in a custom garbage bag. It has no pit zips, but has Velcro cuffs. This cost over $120 when I bought it and weighs approximately 5oz. - $80

Evernew 400ml Cup and Sidewinder Ti-Tri bundle – This was a custom product I had Rand make for me. This doesn’t come with a stove since I used a tealight candle stove with it and I’ve only set it up to test it. I’ve added MBD fiberglass wick to serve as the potstand since the rubber ring melted and haven’t had issues with it since. It doesn’t come with a lid but a #2 size lid can be ordered from Ruta Locura. I just need more volume for most meals that I make so this hasn’t made it out on any trips. - $70

Snowpeak Mini Solo Fissure Ti-Tri setup – Love this system, but others always head out with me before this one does so I’m looking to give it a new home. It is only the cookset, nesting titanium fissure cone, stuff sack and pot cozy. - $80

MLD Cuben Groundsheet - $60

Black Diamond Distance FL-Z trekking poles with replaced Gossamer Gear grips. – New, never used. - $90
I bought these to have some adjustable poles to set up my mids, but the short tips didn't work so well. They are officially 120 cm long, but they can actually extend to 125cm with no issues. They weigh 15.5 ounces and have never seen the trail. The poles were $125 and the add-on grips were $30.

Tenkara Gen I Ayu rod – does not come with a case. I bought this for backcountry fly fishing but the streams I fish along the Shenandoahs and Appalachians are just too small for this monster so I use my Rhodo instead. - $100