JRB 8x8 tarp, dynaglide slings, DIY Clark 250 insulation, rain jacket, 5x8 tarp, and cat tarp

Couple things for sale. First is a JRB triangle tarp, great condition, seam sealed, bought it on the forums, set it up a few times, but never used it in the field. I think it weighs about 11 oz. $40 plus actual shipping. Next are a set of dynaglide whoopie slings, good shape, still life left, same story as above. $12 plus actual shipping. Next is a set of 6 insulation panels I made to fit in the pockets of my Clark nx-250. These have nylon shells and some generic synthetic insulation from jo-anns. They have Velcro to attach to the hammock and buttons/shock cord to secure through the holes connecting the pockets. Never used them outside, so I can't say how warm they are, but they will definitely provide a boost. About 15 oz. $50 plus actual shipping. Next is my army acu pattern Gore tex jacket. Great shape! Size medium regular. $50 plus actual shipping. Next is a smelly but in good shape diy 5x8 tarp for ground use (or short/small hammock). Tarp has an odor, but not really noticeable outside. Has lots of tie outs. Because of its age, I probably wouldn't trust it in a torrential downpour, but for normal rain it should be fine. Could be refreshed with silicone/mineral spirits coat. Weighs 9 oz. $25 plus actual shipping. Finally is a 8-9ish foot long caternary cut tarp. This started out as jo-Ann's ripstop nylon that I made into sil with silicone and mineral spirits. I've had this in rainstorms and it's waterproof. Pitches tight. Weighs 13 oz. $25 plus actual shipping.