FS Therm a rest Neo Air Xlite, X therm and Z lite sol, Cascade Mountain Carbon Fiber trekking poles, UL Montbell Down hugger and more

DO NOT PM ME. Payment is via PayPal to the email below. Shipping is CONUS only via USPS flat rate shipping with tracking number. Please email me directly as the PM system does not work so well with gmail as it nests all the PM's from BPL and it is difficult to track. My email is [email protected]. If you PM me I will ignore it and sell the item to the person that emails me as I requested. Thank you.
First item is a like new Therm a Rest Neo Air X lite in size regular $110 Shipped.

Second Item is a like new Therm a Rest Neo Air X therm size regular $140 shipped.

Third item is a like new Therm a Rest Z lite sol in regular $35 shipped.

Next up is a pair of Cascade Mountain Tech carbon fiber trekking poles new never used $35 shipped. See Skurka review here
http://andrewskurka.com/2015/cascade-mountain-tech-quick-lock-trekking-poles-review/

Montbell UL Spiral Down Hugger #1 800 Fill Goose down, 34.85 ounces on my scale. Only used 2-3 times for car camping $250 shipped. Comes wth a storage bag and stuff sack.
Last two items I recently purchased on eBay and decided they weren't for me. A 530ml cup and an esbit stove. The lister said they were both titanium I have no way of verifying that. The pot and lid weigh 3.5 ounces together and the esbit stove weighs 0.45 ounces. $20 for the both shipped. The pot can safely boil 1.75 cups of water