Fabric, Handy Hammock, Emberlit, etc

Here is what I hope will be the final batch of stuff, but I am a gear hoarder. I will only split the lengths of fabric as noted to keep from going nuts. All prices include shipping CONUS. I won’t make my first trip to the PO until Friday. Reflective 1.9 oz ripstop (blue/silver): Non-breathable and was advertised as being heat reflective. ~60” wide x 4 yds. $3011 oz 850 FP goose down: From Wilderness Logics and packaged in their convenient one ounce bags. Stored fully lofted. $802nds 1.1 oz ripstop (olive): Not calendered. ~60” x 6 yds. $171.0 oz ripstop (woodland camo): Not calendered. ~60” x 10 yds. $40 or $23 for 5 yds1.9 oz ripstop (black): Not calendered. ~60” x 8 yds. $35 or $20 for 4 yds1.1 oz ripstop (black): Calendered. I never even took it out of the package from DIY Gear Supply until yesterday! ~60” x 15 yds. $70 or $25 for 5 yds1.1 oz ripstop (bright green): Not calendered. ~60” x 14 yds. $60 or $33 for 7 yds1.1 oz ripstop (yellow): Not calendered. ~60” x 20 ft. $301.5 oz ripstop (foliage gray): Not calendered. I have three pieces of this fabric ~60” wide. Two are ~4 yds. One is 11ft. $20 each or $50 for all threeNoSeeUm netting: 7 yds. $23M50 and M90 grab bag: I have a few pieces of this fabric. M90: 0.5 yd red, 0.5 yd blue, and two pieces ~24” x 18” green. M50: ~28” x 20” gray and another the same size in black. $18Handy Hammock: I think this is just the stand, but if I still have the hammock it was red. I’ll check to be sure and include it if I have it. I only set it up once, and decided it wasn’t really for me. I did unfortunately bend one of the stakes but I’m sure it can be straightened with some effort. $120Tablecloth hammock kits: I have two crinkle taffeta tablecloths from when those were the rage. One is maroon, the other is a purple-ish red. I’ll include with these enough 7/64 Amsteel, 2.2mm Zing-it, 1.1oz silnylon, parachute cord, tree straps, toggles, etc, to make a hammock kit with a two closure stuff sack, adjustable ridgeline, whoopie sling suspension and ridgeline organizer. You’ll have to supply your own cordlocks because I don’t have any at the moment. A perfect starter DIY project. If you don’t thread inject I’m a nice blood disease and will sew up the relevant parts if you don’t mind waiting a week. $32Double layer hammock: Layers are green and black, first quality 1.1 oz ripstop. This was my winter hammock for a time, but has been supplanted by another. (It cried the day I retired it). It’s still in excellent shape. 11 ft long and includes a stuff sack, whoopie sling suspension, and adjustable ridgeline. $45Tubular bandanas ( 3x orange, 5x red, 5 x blue, 4 x green, 4 x woodland camo): These are like Buffs, only thinner. $3.50 bandanas only, $2.50 if purchased with a non-bandana item Sierra Designs rain pants: Size M short, in great shape. Comes with stuff sack. $40Kathmandu ¾ pad: A Thermarest style self-inflating pad I picked up when I lived in New Zealand after mine bit the dust there. It was a trusty companion. Weighs 17 oz in the stuff sack and includes repair kit. $25Emberlit Mini: Titanium. New, never used. This was part of the very first run of EL minis but I just never stopped using my standard Emberlit UL. Includes a 2QZQ case in black Dyneema gridstop with pocket, a custom Esbit adapter, bearclaw striker, flint, and lengths of rope and jute twine. $100Foster’s ridgeline pots with wick stoves: I have two of these (one green and one blue), never used from Zelph. Includes a bracelet around the rim, lid with zip tie, and a fiberglass wick catfood can stove of my own construction. $20 each