Good Deals inspired by Jose Beltran

Good deals (or what I think are good deals) on some gear I have to sell. I'm the beneficiary of good will from Jose and I'd like to pay it forward in a similar, but not nearly as noble, fashion.

First up, the famed Yellow Supermid. Paid $195 for it, used it three nights, attempted to sell it for more than I paid, realized that I should pay forward the good deal that I received, and now I'm selling it for $195 plus shipping. I know, not less than what I paid, but for someone figuring out what they are going to do with their life (aka unemployed) it's the best I can do and it's still a hell of a deal for a great winter shelter.
Next, Feather Friends Hooded Helios. Red size large (fits like a medium; too small for me), worn three times total, excellent condition. $190 shipped.
MLD Burn, size Large. Excellent condition. Paid $100, will sell for $100 plus shipping.
North Face venture rain pants, unused. ~9oz WPB rain pants. Medium waist, regular inseam (32/34) $30 shipped
Trail Designs Sidewinder plus inferno accessories and 1600 ml LiteTrail Bail Handle Pot. Only the cone and pot have been used, maybe 5 times. Everything else is unused. I think everything total was $190, I'll sell for $110.

pot
Dream Darien UL Hammock. Full hammock with bug netting, suspension, and tree straps weighs 16oz. My wife used this one time, it is 10' and a right lay. 1.0 black rip stop. I think it was $125 brand new, $95 shipped here.
Zpacks 30L (I think?) Pack liner, good condition. $25
MLD Spirit Quilt 48 size L. Bought it from Colin, who never used it. He bought it from J Dos

I used it two nights and now I'll sell it for $125. I really like it, but I'd need an XL and there's that whole unemployed thing.
As always, if you receive anything from me and don't find it to be in the condition I stated it to be, you may return it for a refund. I stand by the conditions I've listed.

I'd prefer PayPal friends and family or you pay the 3%, but if that's a deal breaker I can cover it.