FS: Gear Closet Sale- Zpacks, EE Quilt, HG Quilt, Custom Quilt, UK Hammocks Quilt,

Hello everyone,

I find that my wife and I are doing more Car camping and less backpacking after having our first child. Now that we have a a second on the way. I went ahead bought an old VW Westy so that we can camp in style. :) Plus the Westy will give something to do when I'm not out on the trail. Anyway here's some gear I'm looking to sell so that I can create some funds for the Old Girl.

1. Zpacks Dyneema X 26 w/Arc Frame- I purchased the pack here on BPL. I then sent it to Joe at Zpacks to have him add an Arc Frame, Adjustable Torso Height with Load Lifter Straps, key pocket, and new top strap. The pack will adjust from 16-20 inches in torso height. The waist belt is a small, but it extends up to 40in. After all the changes the pack weighs in at 18.5 oz on my scale. It has minimal use on it, and still looks brand new. I've spent $280 on it with all the upgrades and shipping charges. I'm asking $200 shipped for the pack
2. Custom HammockGear 40° top quilt. It is Regular length and width with a straight taper. The quilt has 1oz of extra down fill, and is made with an M50 inner and outer shell. There is some repair work around a couple of snaps in the foot box. It is a great ultralight weight quilt for the price. The quilt weighs 13 ounces. I'm looking to get $140 shipped

3.Enlightened Equipment Enigma Pro 20 degree 850-fill down quilt- First off the bag has heat damage from the previous owner. It was repaired using tenacious tape. I also caused some damaged to it when a Thorn bush rolled onto it when I was doing some Cowboy camping. i repaired it in field using Tenacious tap and some cuben fiber tape. Despite these drawback, this is still a very fine sleeping bag. It will include a stuff sack, and storage sack. I'm asking $200 shipped
4.Custom 20 degree top quilt. This started life as a 30 degree Luxurylite V-Bag, and I had UK Hammocks take the zipper off and add a ton of 850 fill power down to the entire thing, along with a draw cord and snap at the neck closure. Very warm and comfy! Will fit up to 6'4" in length and is 64" wide. Final weight is 240z. Note: I have taken this quilt to 20 degrees and believe the 20 degree rating to be appropriate. This bag puffs up like it's scared or something! YMMV. The yellow color actually helps you figure out the proper orientation of the quilt when in your hammock. I'm asking $150 shipped