Salomon Hiking Shoes, Snow Peak Pot, & Ka-bar knife

Various Items Needing to sell to make room in the gear closet. I can only ship con US and first "I'll take it" gets each item. Salomon XR Mission Trail Running Shoes Mens Size 11- $60 Shipped These have only been worn 3x - twice at the mall and once on a short hike. I'm a big guy and they are too narrow for my wide feet and flat arch. Otherwise they fit true to size. I paid $115 from a local shoe store who would not take them back. My loss can be your gain because they look like new. Amazon Link for Details Shoes 1.jpg Shoes 2.jpg Shoes 3.jpg Snow Peak 600ml Titanium Pot with smokeeater908 custom lid - $28 Shipped I bought this as a solo pot/cup but my son is always with me so I've never used it in the field. I've only used it at home to boil water to test out an alcohol stove a couple times. It includes original mesh sack. The included lid is $8.75 shipped and normally takes several weeks to get as he makes them to order. Amazon Link for Details Snow Peak Pot.jpg Ka-Bar Heavy Bowie Knife - $35 Shipped I've used this once to baton wood for car camping but we do more backpacking so it hasn't been used since and takes up a lot of room in my small area to store gear. It has a 9" blade and 14.25" overall length and is a high carbon steel blade. It comes in the original box and with it's original nylon/leather sheath. Amazon link for Details KaBar Knife.jpg Batchstovez 2.0 Alcohol Stove - $10 Shipped This is a excellent little stove and actually boils water much quicker than my fancee feest stoves but I tend to use them along with the simmer ring so I can dry bake in my batchstovez pots. Batchstovez Link Batchstovez stove.jpg