Gear Purge

It is time to let some gear go. Lots of things here so take a look and stock up on what you need. More pictures coming soon.

Email: jwe1l (at) yahoo (dot) com. PayPal only. Pay with personal tab so not fees are incurred or add 3%. Prices include shipping to USA. Items from smoke free, pet free home.

First up. BPL 180 regular length (17.4 oz). Excellent condition, used only a couple of times always with long underwear 100 shipped.
Custom JRB Hudson River Down Quilt (regular-18.5 oz): This is a amazing quilt that has served me well during its limited use. Modifications include a slightly narrower cut on the top, overfill in the lower baffles, snaps instead of omni-tape, draw cord closure at feed, snap closure at head. This quilt fits my 5'9" 150lb frame well. I have had it down to 20 degrees with a bivy sack with no issues. Have always used with long underwear and quilt is clean and free of smells or stains. Quilt has been stored uncompressed indoors. 180 shipped.

BPL Arctic 1000 Medium. Everything is there. Lightly used, just some dirt on one of the dry bags. Still a great pack rafting backpack. 120 shipped.

BPL Cocoon PRO 60 Parka XS. Never used, has just been hanging in my closet. It was too big for my wife. Fits me better at 5'9" 150#. 90 shipped.

Camp Compact Event Jacket (S): Worn around town a couple times but just never made it into my gear rotation, has been sitting in my closet ever since. Jacket is in excellent condition and it is one of the lightest full featured jacket that I know of (10.45oz). It is a size small but I (5'9" 150 lb) can wear it with my montbell thermawrap parka underneath. 80 shipped.

Ibex Wool Aire Hoody Jacket (M): only used around town, just a little big for me. 100 shipped.

RBH designs VaprThrm® NTS Shirt (M): Great item I just do not get into conditions much to use it to its full potential. Smudge on front from storage (see picture). Excellent condition. 110 shipped.

Ibex long sleeve zip up sweater (L): Great condition, just too big for me. Nice heavy weight for fall and winter. 50 shipped.

Mountain Hardware Fleece (M): 25 shipped.

Nike Combat Pro LS (L): No tags but never used. 12 shipped.

Columbia Titanium 1/4 s/s (L): Used a couple times just too big. 8 shipped.

Cascade Sport LS 1/4 zip (XL): New with tags. 7 shipped.

Rocky Mountain Gore Tex Socks (10R): Used and some stitching is coming undone on the cuff. 10 shipped.

Air Time Fleece Shorts (M): Won't find these anywhere else. Made in Hood River Oregon specifically for summer accents of Mt. Hood. Have nylon of the butt for glissading. Be the envy of all your friends. 12 shipped.

Vibram Five Fingers KSO (size 41) : I bought these to see if I like them. Wore them quite a bit before I decided that they were not for me. Good if you want to try them out without spending a bundle. 10 shipped.

REI Soft Shell (Womens M): Well loved, but still a lot of life left. 15 shipped.

Eddie Bauer Fleece (Womens M): Well loved, a little less life that the soft shell. 7 shipped

Titanium bowl with handle: At least that is what I was told when I bought it off here. Never used. 2.2 oz. 10 shipped.

SimBLISSity UnSlack Packâ„¢ front-mounted carry system: New, never used. 10 shipped.

Bozeman Mountain Works Aircore Pro Shelter Guyline Kit. New, never used. 10 shipped.

BPL Titanium Nail stakes: New, never used package of 5. 15 shipped.

BPL Titanium esbit stove: New never used. 5 shipped.

Trail Designs Caldera Cone for BPL 500/550: New, never used, slight dent on outside of stove, will not affect performance. 20 shipped.

Heineken Pot with alcohol stove and cozy: Used but just not my style. 10 shipped.

Free with your purchase (first come first served): Sports Eyz, spinnaker ground sheet, flexair pillow.