FS: Suluk46 TDW Stove

Due to the mass closures throughout the state of California, when it comes to wood stoves, I have decided to sale my very last wood burning stove, the super awesome Suluk46 TDW (Titanium Double Wall).

While it is in near perfect condition, to be clear and up-front, this is a well used stove. I used it for about a year. It was then used by Adventures In Stoving / Hikin Jim. It was then sent to two other folks on the East Coast. The last trip it was on was up to Montana to be used by Ryan Jordan (of backpackinglight).

There is one small concave on one side of the stove, caused by me. It could possibly be pushed out, if the stove was heated up high enough, and then *very carefully* you pushed out on the outer wall Ti where it is concave in it - but the key word here being "possibly". You might be able to see the small area on the first photograph. It does not, in any way, affect the stove. See the "notes" section of the TDW for more info.

The first photograph, with the MSR Groundhog, gives a really good insight into the size of this stove - it might be small, but it is mighty!

The second photograph, looking down into the stove, show that the internal part of the stove is in perfect condition.

Please, if you live in California, or any other state with huge wood fire stove bans, please please please, do not ask to buy this stove. This is a high quality stove that deserves being used and not just sitting around waiting for things to stop being so dry and on fire. Right now, the town I live in is surrounded on three sides by different fires, with the ocean obviously on the west side. Countless miles of trails are now gone because of just one week of fires. So, yeah, this needs to go to some one that will respect it, use it, love it, and that understands that delicate gear needs to be treated right.Send me an email if you are wanting to buy this.
[email protected]

PayPal Friend&Family prefered.

$150

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags