Canyoneering, Aid, Ice, Trad, Packs, Mens&Wmns Outerwear/Boots/Shoes, CO Guidebooks,

|
My gear closet is absolutely overflowing and I need to clear out stuff that doesn't get used. Some of this stuff is basically free (over 80% off). Anything can be picked up in Boulder with cash. Otherwise, I can take Paypal, Chase Quickpay, or Google Wallet. Even Venmo I suppose, if you're in college and you use "venmo" as a verb.

Shipping is at cost. I usually ship using 2/3 day USPS Priority Flat Rate boxes. Buy a bunch of stuff and I'll ship for free.

All items from a smoke-free, pet-free household.

Still taking some of the missing pictures and will be adding them shortly. Feel free to ask for higher-rez pictures if you want to see stuff large.

I can definitely be persuaded to make trades. I am looking for:
  • Cassin X-Dream picks
  • Petzl Lynx crampons and any lightweight strap-on aluminum crampons
  • Blue Ice Boa ice tool umbilicals
  • #2 RP stopper and #4 Wild Country rock
  • Dynafit TLT6P or Sportiva Spectre boot in 28 or 28.5
  • SuperClip stick clip tool
  • Pocket aider
  • #5 and #6 C4
  • Voile ski straps
  • Collapsible ski poles, preferably carbon. (Not "trekking" poles though)
  • Alpinist Magazine (issues #46-50 only)

Black Diamond Etriers - $55 for the pair
Lightly used - maybe 8-10 pitches of aid or so. In great shape with only the most minor surface scuffs. Lots of life left.

BD Dynex daisy chains - $25 ea or $45 for both
One is 45" and one is 55". I think I used them for one day. 6 pitches or so, if I had to guess.

Petzl Dart Leverlock Crampon - $125
Gently used, plenty of life left in all the points. Maybe have 10 days of ice and 2-3 days of mixed on them.

Marmot Eiger climbing pack - $45
One of the first mass-produced alpine climbing packs to actually "get it." Size M/L. About 28-32L capacity if I had to guess. It has a big main compartment, a brain with 2 small pockets, a removable padded hip belt, low profile side compression straps, and double ice axe loops. The plastic frame sheet and single aluminum stay can be removed together or separately for weight savings. Everything you need in a pack, nothing you don't. It shows its age and has some fraying corners and stress points, but no holes. Another dirtbag special. Comparable packs today are $140+

Pack bottom

Mountainsmith "Day" Lumbar Pack - $45
Lightly used, bottom has a couple nicks/scuffs, everything else is great. Perfect for fast and light day hikes and keeps your back cool and sweat-free. Includes the shoulder-straps accessory. MSRP is $75+$25 for the shoulder straps.

Lighting
  • BD Icon 1 (green). SOLD
  • BD Icon 2 (black)- Updated version - 200 lumens. Works flawlessly. Runs on AA batteries. - $39
  • Surefire 6P LED “tactical” flashlight. Excellent shape, only the most minor wear marks to the anodization. Includes working Surefire-brand battery. Sells for over $100 online. I’ll sell for $60.

Assorted hardware and small goods
  • Kong “Lift” Ascender - Almost new right-handed ascender. Very comfortable handle made of glow-in-the-dark plastic - it's actually pretty dang cool. Nice feature on a wall at night. I don't think it's ever been used, it's just a spare that's been bumping around in my gear bins for a couple years. - $38
  • Green 0 C3, Barely used – placed maybe 5 times. Sling is perfect - $35
  • Green CCH Alien. Post recall. Used a bit, some wear marks on the lobes, sling is great. $35
  • Petzl Tibloc – New, unused - SOLD
  • Camp Nano 23. Set of 4, barely used. $16 for the set.

Assorted Ice accessories
  • Petzl Reversino belay device - SOLD
  • Cold Thistle Hammers – SOLD
  • BD Laser picks – lightly used (4-5 days?) on ice only, and sharpened once. 95% of the first tooth remains - $69 for both
  • Petzl Nomic Cascade Pick – Brand new, sealed package. Rare, discontinued, best Nomic pick ever for waterfall ice. Selling for what I paid for it. $60
  • Petzl Nomic Cascade Pick – Set of two, used for 1, possibly 2 days. Most of the black powdercoat is still on the tips. $110 for the pair.
  • Yates standard screamer - Carried, but never weighted. Perfect structural condition - $10

Mountain Hardwear Hooded “DriClime” jacket - $49
This is a very interesting, discontinued jacket – I’m not sure of the exact model name. It’s a woven ripsop exterior with a microfiber lining. Extremely similar to a Marmot Driclime jacket, but with a hood, better pockets, full pit zips, and slightly more durable fabric. Great for bringing on long multipitch routes. It’s a perfect Red Rocks jacket as long as you’re not climbing Epinephrine (but no jacket will withstand that abuse). It stuffs into its own pocket as well. This jacket is in good shape with no tears or scuffs, however it has a couple pinholes on the shoulders/hood from floating embers sitting too close to a fire - the largest hole is a bit larger than a sesame seed. The holes are on areas that have a nylon lining so there's no direct water penetration path. The photo color is a bit misleading, it’s more of a grey with a veeeery slight green tint. If you're very concerned about color, let me know and I'll try to get a more accurate shot.

Patagonia ultralight wind shirt Men's Medium - $20
I have two, one is green, one is blue. These are the precursor to the current Houdini. Ultralight, stuffs into its own pocket. Green has no damage, rips, or tears - I don't think I wore it 5 times. Has some very faint splatter stains. I seem to recall it was a pot of pasta sauce that splattered on a bivy some years ago. In any case, it's obviously been laundered but the flecks remain. Another dirtbag special. The blue has one very faint scuff on the front and a 1" tear on the collar behind the neck that has been repaired with seam grip. Picture of the green jacket coming soon.

Marmot Alpinist GoreTex XCR hardshell Men's L - $125
GoreTex XCR hardshell. Great for all your skiing, climbing, backpacking, ski touring, and backcountry needs. 2 chest pockets, one internal zippered pocket, one internal large mesh pocket for a waterbottle or skins. No damage, no rips, no holes. Small stain along the zipper on the stomach. Still waterproof and burly, yet only just a hair over 1 lb. All internal seam tape is nice and tight, no signs of delamination. This has just been laundered and re-DWR’ed.

Arcteryx Atom LT, Large, Black - $115
Best alpine mid weight insulation jacket ever made. Used for a couple seasons. One small cut in the forearm about 1" long from an ice screw tooth. All elastic is still good, not stretched out and floppy. No stains. Just a great overall jacket at nearly 50% off the $230 MSRP. Will launder properly and re-DWR before shipping.

Shit photo, sorry. Looks like any other Atom LT though.

Cut in forearm. Quarter for scale.

Wild Things Hooded Insulight Jacket, Large, Red - $79 SOLD

Mountain Hardwear fleece 1/4 zip pullover sweatshirt. Men's Medium - $10
Has zippered chest pocket. Has some holes and some white paint stains. Dirtbag special. Free with the purchase of any 2 other garments.

EMS jacket, Women's Small - $59
Older model women's jacket. A bit warmer than an Atom LT. Hood can zip off making it nice and versatile. Has full pit zips as well. Some discoloration on the chest/stomach. No rips or cuts that I can find.

Marmot Ski Bibs Mens L - $90 SOLD

Scarpa Phantom Guide size 45.5 (11.5) - $325
Only selling because I was gifted a brand new pair in the exact same size. I planned on using these for another 2-3 seasons. I covered all the outer seams and the front of the toe with Seamgrip to prolong the boots' lives and it's working great. The outer itself is in excellent shape but 80% of the seamgrip has worn off which gives it a "rough" look. Keep in mind the wear is to the seamgrip, not the boot. Inside, the zippers and pull loop are in perfect functional condition and the zipper has been routinely maintained with the silicone lubricant included with the boot.

They obviously show some wear, but overall are in very good shape, with no damage. Even the fabric lace eyelets are totally solid. Zipper is smooth, the soles are not heavily worn, etc. Buy some ice boots at nearly 50% off the $610 MSRP.

i.imgur.com/dte6g4D.jpg
Close up of a seam reinforced with Seamgrip

Scarpa Kailash GTX Women's Boot, size 38 (US Women's 7) - $99
Purchased these for the wife but they don't fit her and unfortunately I didn't buy them from REI. They are brand new, unworn. US 7, 38 European sizing. Gore-tex lined. Top quality hiking boot with an MSRP of over $200 - selling for over 50% off.

Scarpa Crux 11.5 - $15 SPF
These are used, but have some life left. Sweet dirtbag deal for sure. One small hole in the uppers of the left shoe. Sole still has good tread left. They're cheap as hell - not much else to say.

Books!
Gillett guide to RMNP - $15
Hubbell guide to Front Range Crags - $5

Five Ten Canyoneer - Water/Canyoneering shoe Mens 12 - $90
Used maybe twice. Perfect condition. Size 12 mens. Normally $150.

Neoprene Booties and Gloves - $40
Two sets of booties, both XL, and one pair of gloves, also XL. Both are lightly used and in great shape. Total of $40 for everything.

NRS Titanium Neoprene Wetshoe Men's XL- $30
Used once. Excellent condition.

Olympic Gymastic Rings - $25
Perfect shape, regulation size. Not much else to say. Hang them from your rafters and get strong.