Hammeck Envy - Warbonnet, Ridge Runner, Osprey&High Sierra Packs, Kammock straps,Whoopies

I am clearing out some good stuff to make way for the new. First I'll take it, gets it. I will try to get pics up this weekend, but I am having company and will not ship until Monday, Thanks for looking. For sale: Hammocks: #1Hammeck Envy Color:Brown, PolyD 1.2 Single Layer, 5x 11 ft. Peekaboo cover PolyD 1.2 in Black Includes completely removable Bugnet AND peekaboo cover. Right lay quilt hooks Comes with whoopies/straps OR strap/buckle suspension...ready to hang $200 This hammock is incredible! I got this for my dad, but he is having some health issues and is over the weight limit. He never even got to try it out. It has been used in the yard for testing, by me. It has never been sweated in, or used around a campfire, so it is basically just like new. Hammeck makes great gear and I am super impressed with the workmanship and the design. To me, it is more comfortable than my blackbird, and compares most closely to my DH Thunderbird and the removable net/cover design is my favorite elegant design feature. Also this is the old peekaboo cover(which I like just as much as the updated version) but be sure that you understand that BOTH the net and the cover are included. I will take photos today or tomorrow depending on the weather and also try to weigh it wit/without the different covers to get you a winter/summer loadout weight. Even if you don't buy this, PLEASE check out the hammeck website as I think that they are probably the best new hammock vendor in a while>! I seriously have nothing but good things to say about this hammock. #2Warbonnet Ridge Runner Color:*Olive Brown Weight capacity:*200 Lbs Hammock weight (webbing/buckles):*1 lb. 8oz Hammock weight (whoopies):*1 lb. 5oz. Spreader bar weight:*(set): 10 oz. Fabric:*SL 1.1oz/30D Nylon *Includes custom made silnylon spreader bar bag with pocket for stakes* *Comes with whoopies or webbing buckle suspension and straps!* Ready to hang. $175 This RR is about 2 years old and has been used minimally. It was my backup, but I preferred my netless, and now I am using a DIY bridge, so his one is just sitting in my gear room ever so lonely. RR is definitly my favorite bridge hammock ever made, and possibly my favorite hammock ever. I would prefer it to my bed if my wife would fit in it too....hehe #3Yukon*Outfitters*Mosquito Hammock, Green, Brand new comes with stuff sack, shock cord net suspension and s-hooks This hammock is new, but it was LOST IN THE MAIL for months, so I opened it up just to make sure it was still perfect (and it was) *I will include whoopie slings and straps and get it ready to hang. I will throw in some stakes too.* $45 Backpacks: #1Osprey Sirrus 36: 2013 Purple, size (small womens) New with tags. It has been sitting in the closet for over a year with no use $110 #2 High Sierra Foxhound 50 external frame backpack. (black) New with tags. It has never been used and most of the cost will be the shipping. http://www.amazon.com/High-Sierra-Co.../dp/B004QHJWCU $75 Straps and cordage: Kammock Python Straps. These are nice and very well made but a little heavy. Very easy to set up and come with an equally nice stuff sack* $25 3 sets of' New Black 6 ft Whoopies with glow in the dark beads 12 bucks each Thanks for checking out my stuff!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags