FS: 3 TENTS-Original BIBLER 2 door I tent, BIG SKY REVOLUTION 1 Person tent, HILLEBERG SOULO 1 P TENT

FS: 3 TENTS-Original BIBLER 2 door I tent, BIG SKY REVOLUTION 1 Person tent, HILLEBERG SOULO 1 P TENT

Price for each item includes shipping within the continental US. PayPal payment.
I will accept return for any reason within 7 days after buyer receives item. Will refund buyers full payment but buyer pays return shipping.
10% off listing price if buyer is a Military Veteran.
Contact. Please do not PM me and instead use email address and NOTE ITEM BY NAME. 

I have difficultly receiving the web responses. 
 Email address: rjones07 “at” (use @) san.rr.com

Robert Jones

FS: Rare BIBLER I TENT 4 Season 2 door original GREEN Bibler quality tent.
Not an ultra light item but a bombproof 4 seasons single wall freestanding tent
Doors: 2-This is a very rare tent with two doors.
Black Diamond does not make their current version with 2 doors.
Bibler Company was purchased by Black Diamond but BD no longer uses the better Todd tex material for the tent.
This tent is waterproof and has been sealed.
Capacity: 2 – a palace for one and ok for 2.
Weight: 4 lb. 11oz. Tent and 2 poles. Does not need ground sheet for most sites.
Dimensions: (82 x 48 x 48 x 42 in)
Packed Size: (6 x 19 in)
Area: (28 sq. ft.)
Interior 2 pole set up. 4 stakes for free standing but can add more for high winds.
Carbon fiber poles may be purchased from carbon pole company to reduce weight.
Photo with 2 tents-one on right is for sale. Other is my son's tent.
What is included:
Tent
2 poles for tent
Bag
NO stakes or ground sheet. Most do not use a ground sheet for this type of tent.
I purchased this tent from an estate in 2012. At that time the tent was in storage had never been set up. I seam sealed the tent and had all the interior Velcro clips replaced by Black Diamond. One clip is loose.
I have used it on 4 trips in heavy rain, snow and wind with no problems.
Reason for selling is I am getting to old to take these major trips with heavier gear.
This tent has been well used by me but well cared for.
Tent is in good condition with the exception of one corner as described next line.
Evidently when making the tent one corner was turned in like a nipple.
I pushed it out and sealed it (see photo) and it has not leaked.
I also added some extra tape at each corner to form a better funnel for the pole placement.
See the following older web clips for additional information.
http://www.expeditionexchange.com/biblertents/
http://www.trailspace.com/gear/bibler/i-tent/
$599.00 retail for current model Black Diamond Bibler tent –single door.
Will sell for $375.00 shipped CONUS PAYPAL

BIG SKY REVOLUTION 1 Person tent
UNUSUAL set up. Includes two interior items.
Mesh Netting interior AND Breathable fabric interior (cost $160.00 in addition to $329.95 for only one interior).
Fabric is warmer and better for dust areas. Plus this provides extra interior if one or the other has the floor damaged.
Double wall construction to prevent condensation inside the shelter and on your sleeping bag
Interior hangs from outer shell-quick set up in rain. Quick setup and take down in one piece like a single wall tent.
Only 2-3 minutes from bag to setup. Poles are attached on outside.
Interior can be unbuckled and removed to create single wall shelter w/ X-cord
Large no claustrophobic interior with (39in) high ceiling
Lot's of no-see-um mesh for bug protection and ventilation.
Large side door(s) for easy entry and exit on either side.
The doors are located a little toward the head end. They are ergonomically located to minimize excess movement getting in/out. The doors are wider at the bottom to allow legs swinging in/out of shelter, with high entrance height for headroom clearance, etc.
External pole clips for easy setup. Four interior pockets!
Two (2) large vestibules - more than enough room for pack, footwear, and more!
2Door version: open vents on both vestibules for cross flow ventilation.... or for even more cross flow ventilation... open both vestibules to expose full mesh side walls!
Lightweight ultra lightweight aluminum poles.
Ready to go out of the box... seam sealed where necessary at the factory before being shipped.
Weight (on my scale) is 2# 6oz for tent with the mesh netting interior tent.
I have used Tyvek as a ground cloth. Tent is in very good condition.
See Bigskyproducts.com for more details.
What is included:
Tent one yellow fly with two separate attachable full floor interiors.
2 poles for tent
Bag
NO stakes or ground sheet.
Retail price is $329.95 plus additional $160.00 for second interior.
Will sell for $325.00 shipped CONUS PAYPAL HILLEBERG SOULO 1 P TENT
I purchased this tent on this site about one year ago.
Tent has been very lightly used and well cared for.
Because the Soulo's free standing construction it allows it to be pitched almost anywhere, and since it is remarkably light and tremendously strong, it is ideal for almost any adventure. Tall users will love its length, and all will appreciate its remarkable overall roominess. Vent at top helps eliminate condensation.
Hilleberg makes some of the finest tents in the world—every aspect is a cut above outwardly similar tents, and is reflected by the price
The Soulo is a one-person tent (22 square feet plus 8 in the vestibule). Its three-pole design, using DAC aluminum poles, is completely freestanding if conditions require it, including the vestibule. Yet the Soulo can be anchored with up to 12 stakes including the attached guylines. If it’s a warm night, the entire door side of the tent can be opened with insect screen protection. Pitching is simplified because the canopy stays attached to the fly.
Minimum weight refers to outer and inner tents and poles only.
Packed weight refers to all item that come with the tent.
http://www.hilleberg.com/home/products/soulo/soulo.php

Minimum Weight: 2.0 kg/ 4 lbs. 7 oz.
Packed Weight: 2.4 kg / 5 lbs. 5 oz.
Inner Height: 95 cm / 38 in
Inner Tent Area: 2 m2 / 21.5 ft2
Vestibule Area: 0.6 m2 / 6.8 ft2
Outer Tent Fabric: Kerlon 1200
Poles (9mm): 2 x 344 cm, 1 x 285 cm / 2 x 134.4 in, 1 x 112.2 in
What is included:
Tent
3 poles for tent
Bag
8 original and 4 replacement stakes (total 12 but I lost 4 of the original stakes)
No ground sheet. Most do not use a ground sheet for these tents.
Retail price is $665.00
Will sell for $475.00 shipped CONUS PAYPAL