FS: Closet Cleaning Mix

FS: Closet Cleaning Mix
NO PM'S PLEASE -- ONLY EMAIL (I can't track my response / order of interest on the PM system)

PRICES INCLUDE CONUS SHIPPING.

First To email me that they want an item get first dibs.

Don't have time for photos right now, may post some if things don't sell.
1. Generic (made in China) Girls (SIZE GIRLS LARGE ?? - I was originally told this was a Women's large when I bought it...but it is certainly not, and I assume it must be a girls large or true asia sizing) Down Hooded Jacket - light blue color in new condition. $25

2. Mountain Hardware Elkommando Kilt (Men's Medium - Olive drab color). New condition. $45

3. NEW BALANCE MINIMUS TRAIL 20 - MT20RB2 Size 13 US Men's (47.5 EU). Minimalist running shoes in a cool Red color. Walked around my house a few times and decided if was not the toe box width of the Altra Lone Peaks and that I'd never wear them. And I've never worn them. $35 .
4. NEMO ASASHI 4P Footprint (brand new). Retails $50 - yours shipped for $26.

5. 2 PAIRS : OR Bugout (insect shield) low gaiters (tan - ankle high). BRAND NEW. 1 Medium & 1 Large: $20 Shipped for both pairs

6. Mountain Hardwear Ascent Stretch Air Perm Gaiter (Pair)- Size XL - BRAND NEW- $35

7. MYOG Synthetic Quilt -- made from LaFuma Lady Patrol 25* sleeping bag and hood removed and resewn with (I think) a 10D inner liner. (Straight Taper 34" to 48" approx.) and 60" long. WEIGHT: 34 oz. in the stuff sack (compresses to 8" x 14"). COLOR: black inside and light blue / turquoise outside. Top and Foot Closure with Mitten Hooks and drawcord. A good Kid's quilt.= $45

8. KilimAnjaro 50* Synthetic Sleeping bag - BRAND NEW - 21 oz. (weighed) measures (85" x 31.5") packs to 6" x 12". Got is on some cheap deals site in a bundle order of a bunch of them. $25

9. Thermarest Ridgerest SOLAR (not the SOLite) - Used gently - REGULAR SIZE (20 x 72") 19 oz.= $25 (retails $40)

10. Sawyer MINI Filter (gently used about 5 liters worth). Includes BRAND NEW - EVERNEW 1.5 Liter and Sawyer 1 Liter, and USED Sawyer 16 oz. Squeeze bladders. AND backflushing syringe AND : Brand New Platypus Hose System (to screw onto Evernew bladder). Whole Lot: $25

11. Brand New : Sawyer SQUEEZE Inline Hydration Adapter. BRAND NEW. (Does not fit the Mini, only the Squeeze and All In One models) $4