FS: Tarptent Double Rainbow, Caldera Keg, MLD Waterbottle Pocket, REI Flash Pillow

I have a Tarptent Double Rainbow that I am looking to sell. It comes with the liner and carbon fiber tent pole. I bought the tent from a forum user here. Full disclosure: I have used the tent about 6 nights my self and on one of the nights one part of the zipper became uncoiled, only about an inch or so uncoiled but I sent it in to Henry and he sewed up the one side and he put a side-release buckle on the back for good measure. I will have pictures of the repair down below, though it should not affect the performance at all, and if you don't like the buckle or find it unneccesary, you can cut it off. I am looking to get $270 shipped CONUS.
I also am selling a Caldera Keg system. The cone has some marks from my girlfriend picking up the cone with synthetic gloves, it also has a small amount a burnt plastic on the bottom of the cone from the previous owner who used it on a plastic bench. It comes with a DIY 12-10 stove with no primer pan, the cone, a ridgeline pot, the caddy, and a reflectix cozy I made for it. Looking to get $35 shipped

I also have a MLD waterbottle pocket, looking to get $15 shipped or $10 with anything else you buy.

REI flash pillow, I am looking to sell this because I realized I can't do inflatable pillows. This one weighs 1.5oz if I remember correctly and is the shape of the Exped pillow, but smaller. Looking to get $15 shipped for this.

Litetrail sent me a titanium pot stand, but it doesn't have the tray for an esbit cube. I can throw this in for free if you buy anything.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to send me a PM.