FS: 6' 9' ZPacks Cuben Tarp (and accessories), MLD Superlight Bivy (Complete UL Sleep System)

The ZPacks Cuben Tarp has been used TWO nights and is in perfect condition. It is the olive green cuben fiber color.

It comes with:

Precut Lawson Equipmant highly reflective glowire (Green) to use as guyline.
A medium sized cuben fiber stuff sack (Green).
SIX MLD Titanium stakes (http://www.mountainlaureldesigns.com/shop/product_info.php?cPath=43&products_id=61)
A cuben fiber stake sack

The tarp ships in FIVE TO SIX WEEKS new from ZPacks. I'll get all of this mailed out priority mail the same day you buy it from me for $200. Considering the stakes alone are worth $23, not including the glowire or the stake sack, this seems to be a fair deal.
Lastly I have a Mountain Laurel Designs Superlight Bivy. It is in flawless condition. It is size medium. It has the half moon design and the silnylon floor. It is a very nice bivy and I have used it FOUR nights. It retails for $175 and has a FOUR week ship time right now. As above, I will priority mail it same day. I will part with this bivy for $165 shipped.
If you wish to buy everything here - which I would prefer and recommend if you're looking for a great all inclusive UL sleep system - you can have it all for $350.