FS: Patagonia Nano Puff XL and Montbell Alpine Down Jacket Small

First, I have a Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket, in size XL. I got this for my brother, but he has barely used it. This is an excellent condition synthetic 3 season puffy, perfect for a hunt in humid/wet environments.

Patagonia Nano puffs retail for $200, though you can get them on sale for $150 or so. I'm selling for $90 shipped free.

Next, I have a Montbell Alpine Down Jacket, in size small. Bought for my nephew, but he grew way too quickly this past year. But used 6 nights, impeccable condition. Not to be confused with the Alpine Light Down jacket.

This jacket was discontinued 2 years ago, and was actually a mix between the Montbell Mirage and the Alpine Light Down jacket. From the alpine light: It has the same 20D fabric (much stronger than the Mirage's 10D), and fleece lined color. From the mirage: It has the same amount of down (2oz more than the alpine light), and is fully baffled (not stitched through...much warmer). The alpine down jacket has zippered pockets, which...are insulated on both sides with down (which neither current jacket does).

These were $250, though now Montbell Mirage's cost $309 (the closest jacket to it). So, if you were thinking of getting a Mirage but were worried about the delicate fabric, and didn't want to pay the $309, here is your jacket!

I'm looking for $165 shipped free. UPDATE: $140